2019 API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit
Join Provenance Consulting at the 2019 API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit in Galveston, TX January 28-31.
Stop by Booth #308 to discover ARTS™ and our modular Permitting software, our MI solution that allows for customization to fit your needs. The time-saving Turn Around Manager and Lock Out/Tag Out Manager are two of the most popular modules in use today.
ARTS™ combines data into a single user interface that is available to all personnel and identifies discrepancies, verifies data from the right records, facilitates data correction, and monitors future changes.
Ask about our new “end-to-end” solutions to streamline communications and optimize MI programs and projects with our comprehensive mechanical integrity services including:
- Risk Analysis & Recommendation Reports
- In-house Engineering Design
- Experienced Construction Management and
- Verified Field Inspections including final documentation of solutions and equipment condition
- Gap Analysis
- Operating Procedures
- Frequency- or Risk-Based Analysis
- Proprietary Permitting Software
January 28, 2019 – January 31, 2019
Galveston Island Convention Center,
5600 Seawall Blvd, Galveston,
TX 77551, USA