Through innovation and technology, Provenance Consulting provides information management systems and services that track, monitor, verify, and sustain data that personnel use in the operation of oil, gas, and chemical plants and facilities. We specialize in process safety management, software implementation, and custom software development. We not only implement and maintain information systems and processes, but we build the foundation of these systems that ensure the data utilized is accurate.
The Process Safety Management (PSM) Consultant is expected to utilize expertise in the area of process design, analysis, and operations to deliver quality results to clients. Focus is on process safety management in the area of mechanical integrity. Emphasis is placed on quality of the work product and the efficiency of work execution.
The PSM Consultant will report to either a site manager or project manager who will establish clear expectations in terms of work quality, efficiency, and technical development. The PSM Consultant will work directly with clients on technical aspects of the projects and therefore must be able to communicate technical requirements and deliverables clearly and concisely.
To fulfill this role, the PSM Consultant will:
- Input inspection data into client application
- Identify inspection points per industry standard
- Participate in damage mechanism studies
- Present results to clients or members of management
- Perform quality checks
- Interpret data from piping & instrument diagrams, process flow diagrams, plot plans, piping isometrics, mechanical design information
- Understand and comply with all Provenance and client safety procedures that govern the work being performed
The position is located in Borger, TX (45 minutes northeast of Amarillo), with work throughout the Southwest region of the United States. Relocation incentives will be provided for qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A mechanical engineering degree
- Two to five years of experience in a petrochemical plant or refinery, preferred
- Knowledge in application and compliance requirements of regulatory codes (OSHA, EPA, etc.) and industry standards and recommended practices (API, NFPA, ASME, etc.), preferred
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
Provenance Consulting offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, 401K, paid time off program, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
For more information about Provenance Consulting, contact Human Resources at 806-273-5100.
Provenance Consulting values people from diverse backgrounds, working to create an open atmosphere of trust, honesty and respect. Harassment or discrimination of any kind – including that involving race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other similarly protected status is unacceptable. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall, termination and other terms and conditions of employment.