PSM Compliance Audits – Sponsored AIChE Webinar
Are you interested in leveraging your PSM compliance audit data into a valuable investment? Could you use tools to help you prepare for a successful compliance audit? Take this webinar to learn more.
This live webinar takes place on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, from 1 – 2 pm CT.
In this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to master your next PSM compliance audit through a nuanced combination of preparation, team member selection, and analytical thinking.
PSM compliance audits may be mandatory, but they can become a valuable investment when you know how to leverage the data, questions and insights uncovered by the audit team.
Discover how you and your team can learn more from and do more with the results than you might expect.
What you can expect:
- Learn how to promote process safety learning and growth during a compliance audit
- Refresh your reference of OSHA’s regulations, intent, and case law precedent
- Understand the benefits of using consistent, clear and concise wording in findings reports
- Identify trends in discrepancies and use them to guide your audit beyond the checklists
- Tips to create a positive “Here to Help” audit atmosphere and dispel the “Gotcha!” audit mentality
Register now for this webinar presented by an expert Provenance representative to learn about leveraging audit data. You can join us live or watch it on-demand.
Dylan Misslin, Account Director
Dylan Misslin is an Account Director at Provenance Consulting and holds a BS in Nuclear Engineering from Texas A&M University. Since joining Provenance Consulting in 2014, he has served clients in the oil and gas, specialty chemical, and nutritional industries.
Mr. Misslin manages various PSM-related projects specific to OSHA and EPA compliance audits, Management of Change (MOC) facilitation and implementation, Process Safety Information (PSI) verification, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Mechanical Integrity (MI) initiatives.